Finland's most-loved chocolate since 1922. Made with fresh milk. Made from 100% responsibly produced Arriba cocoa. Fazer blue's unique, smooth taste is guaranteed by using only the very best ingr...
Da-Capo Twill bag
The image is part of a series of posters commissioned by Fazer in the 1950s from Mainos Taucher. The posters were designed by visual artist Aleksander Lindeberg.
- Woven cotton case with long handles (66 cm) with wedge in the bottom of a heavy fabric.
- 100% organic and Fairtrade certified combed organic cotton. Fabric weight 210g / m2.
- On the side there are two small labels: one Fairtrade and one with the Neutral brand.
- 100% sustainably produced clothing made in accordance with the highest social, ethical and environmental certifications in the world: GOTS, Fairtrade, EU Flower, SA8000, Neutral® Responsibility ™ and Oeko-Tex. Handtags are made of leftovers from processed cotton.
SHIPPING TO MAINLAND FINLAND
- Posti Letterbox 3,90 €
- Posti Pick-up Point 4,90 € (free for orders over 45 €)
- Matkahuolto Pick-up Point 4.90 € (free for orders over 45 €)
- Budbee Home Delivery 7.90 €
Your parcel will be delivered within 1–3 working days of it leaving the Fazer warehouse. Green delivery to your doorstep between 5.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m. Live tracking via Mobile App or SMS tracking link. Can be delivered outside your door. 100% fossil free.
- DHL Express Finland Premium Home Delivery 11,90 € - 21,90 €
- Posti Home Delivery 11,90 €
- Matkahuolto Home Delivery 10.90 €
SHIPPING TO EU COUNTRIES, UK, NORWAY AND SWITZERLAND
- DHL Economy 15,90 € (free for orders over 60 €)
- DHL Express Delivery 9,90 € - 24,90 €
An irresistible combination of sweet and savory flavors: soft Karl Fazer milk chocolate, crispy toffee brittles and a pinch of salt. Finland’s most-loved chocolate since 1922. Its unique, smooth ta...
Available only in Fazer Store: Design your own Karl Fazer 200g milk chocolate tablet and send it with a personalized message to your friend anywhere in the EU, UK, Norway and Switzerland. We do no...
Karl Fazer Milk Chocolate first appeared in 1922 in its famous blue wrapper, symbolising the nature of Finland. The iconic colour together with Karl Fazer signature stand for taste and quality. All...