RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
One-time deliveries of confectionery: The Customer does not have the right to cancel one-time deliveries of confectionery.
Order Period, i.e. fixed-term order: The Customer has the right to cancel an agreement concerning an Order Period they have made in the online store no later than within 14 days as of receiving the first delivery of the Order Period. However, for health and hygiene reasons, the right of cancellation cannot be exercised if the product has been opened.
Products other than confectionery: The Customer has the right to cancel an order concerning some product other than a confectionery they have made in the online store no later than within 14 days of receiving the ordered product. However, the right of cancellation cannot be exercised if the product in question has been made or modified according to the Customer’s requirements (a customised product).
If the Customer wishes to cancel an order, the Customer must return the product to Fazer and fill in and enclose this cancellation form. The use of the right of cancellation requires the product to be in its original package and re-saleable and the product or its package not to bear signs of use. Fazer reimburses the value of the cancelled products through the means of payment used by the Customer.
Follow these steps when returning:
1. Contact online store customer service email@example.com indicating that you wish to make a return. You will receive further instructions on how to return the products.
2. Pack the products carefully in their original packaging and place the filled cancellation form inside the package.
3. Attach the return label received from online store customer service on top of the package.
4. Take the package to your nearest postal office or wait for the DHL courier to arrange a pick up.
5. As soon as your return has been received and validated, we will process your refund.